Date:   Fri, 4 Feb 2022 07:17:49 +0000
From:   DINA MCKENNA <dinamckennahowley@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Calvary greetings.

Hello My Dear,

Please do not feel disturbed for contacting  you in this regards, It
was based on the critical health condition I found myself.  My names
are Mrs. Dina Mckenna Howley A widow and am suffering from brain tumor
disease and this illness has gotten to a very bad stage, I
 married my husband for Ten years without any child.  My husband died
after a brief illness that lasted for few  days.
Since the death of my husband, I decided not to remarry again, When my
late husband was alive he deposited the sum of  ($ 11,000,000.00,
Eleven Million Dollars) with the Bank. Presently this money is still
in bank. And My  Doctor told me that I don't have much time to live
because my illness has gotten to a very bad stage, Having known my
condition I  decided to entrust over the deposited fund under your
custody to take care of the less-privileged ones therein your country
or position,
which i believe that you will utilize this money the way I am going to
instruct herein.

However all I need and required from you is your sincerity and ability
to carry out the transaction successfully and fulfill my final wish in
implementing the charitable project as it requires absolute trust and
devotion without any failure and I will be glad to see that the bank
finally release and transfer the fund into your bank account in your
country even before I die here in the hospital, because my present
health condition is very critical at the moment everything needs to be
process rapidly as soon as possible.
It will be my pleasure to compensate you as my Investment
Manager/Partner with 35 % percent of the total fund for your effort in
 handling the transaction, 5 % percent for any expenses or processing
charges fee that will involve during this process while 60% of the
fund will be Invested into the charity project there in your country
for the mutual benefit of the orphans and the less privileges ones.
Meanwhile I am waiting for your prompt respond, if only you are
interested for further details of the transaction and execution of
this  humanitarian project for the glory and honor of God the merciful
compassionate.
May God bless you and your family..
Regards,
Mrs. Dina Mckenna Howley.