Date:   Thu, 17 Mar 2022 08:28:20 -0700
From:   Scott Anderson <karban002@...il.com>
To:     linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Banners Order

Hello Good Day,
     My name is Scott Anderson and i am sending this email to your
business in regards to the order for some Banners and the sizes that i
am looking for are :

1. Measures 30 x 60 inches
2. One sided on Vinyl
3. Full copies Black Ink on White vinyl
4. I want you to write on the Banner ( DON'T MISS YOUR SHOT TO STOP
COVID-19 ) For the Artwork.
5. Hemmed With 4 grommet for outdoor use

I would like you to email me back with the total pick up price plus
tax on the quantity of 150 copies , excluding shipping. Is there a
surcharge on the use of Visa or MasterCard for payment ?Kindly respond
to me as soon as possible for us to proceed further with the order..

Urgently Waiting to hear from you soon.
Scott