Date:   Fri, 18 Mar 2022 03:08:12 -0700
From:   Majid Khalid <khalidmajid576@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: GREETING,

Greeting my dear friend,

I am Mr. Majid Khalid from Damascus Syria, and I am now resigned from
the government. I am a member of an opposition party government in
Syria.

I need a foreign partner to enable me to transport my investment
capital and then relocate with my family, honestly I wish I will
discuss more and get along. I need a partner because my investment
capital is in my international account. Am interested in buying
Properties, houses, building real estates, my capital for investment
is ($16.5Million USD), meanwhile if there is any profitable investment
that you have so much experience on then we can join together as
partners since I’m a foreigner.

I came across your e-mail contact through private search while in need
of your assistance and I decided to contact you directly to ask you if
you know any Lucrative Business Investment in your Country I can
invest my Money since my Country Syria Security and Economic
Independent has lost to the Greatest Lower level, and our Culture has
lost forever including our happiness has been taken away from us. Our
Country has been on fire for many years now.

If you are capable of handling this business Contact me for more
details i will appreciate it if you can contact me immediately.

You may as well tell me a little more about yourself. Contact me
urgently to enable us to proceed with the business.

I will be waiting for your response.

Sincerely Yours,
Mr. Majid Khalid.