Date:   Sat, 2 Apr 2022 09:11:48 -0700
From:   "Paul E. McKenney" <paulmck@...nel.org>
To:     kernel test robot <lkp@...el.com>
Cc:     linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org, aneesh.kumar@...ux.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [paulmck-rcu:fastexp.2022.04.01a] BUILD REGRESSION
 d9f3e7d671416fdf5b61f094765754269b652db0

On Sat, Apr 02, 2022 at 11:43:01PM +0800, kernel test robot wrote:
> tree/branch: https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/paulmck/linux-rcu.git fastexp.2022.04.01a
> branch HEAD: d9f3e7d671416fdf5b61f094765754269b652db0  EXP rcu: Move expedited grace period (GP) work to RT kthread_worker
>
> Error/Warning reports:
>
> https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/202204021454.WDwBbwVL-lkp@intel.com
>
> Error/Warning: (recently discovered and may have been fixed)
>
> arch/powerpc/include/asm/book3s/64/pgtable-64k.h:60:1: error: no return statement in function returning non-void

Adding Aneesh on CC.  My kneejerk reaction would be to add a
"return 0" to this function, but there might be a reason why it
looks like this:

	/*
	 * This should never get called
	 */
	static inline int get_hugepd_cache_index(int index)
	{
		BUG();
	}

Working on the other problem with RCU's Kconfig options.

							Thanx, Paul