Date:   Thu, 07 Apr 2022 14:02:24 +0100
From:   John Madueke <harunamusa1026@...il.com>
To:     Recipients <info@...omail.com>
Subject: Re: Greetings, (CAN I TRUST YOU)

Greetings, (CAN I TRUST YOU)

My name is CHIMEZIE John Madueke, I got your contact from the chamber of commerce as an accredited Investor.
My mother, Mrs. Dieziani Alison-Madueke was the former Minister of Petroleum from April 2010 – 28 May 2015 Under the Administration of the former President of Nigeria, Mr. Goodluck Ebele Johnathan.

During my mother's tenure in office, she was able to acquire millions of dollars through deals done with several multinational oil corporations using her office as the Minister of Petroleum. A lot of these funds were invested and deposited in SECURITY BANK. One of such investments is the acquisition of Gold mines and bullion in excess of two hundred and fifty million dollars ($250,000,000.00) .

As you can see from the current trend of events and change of Government in Nigeria, the present administration and wicked enemies of my mother are witch-hunting and accusing her of bribery and corruption. She stands to lose it all if care is not taken,  all that we have suffered for. I reject it and will not stand by and watch this happen!

Currently, my hard working mother is ill with cancer and battling for her dear life in a London hospital. As if this is not enough suffering already, the British National Crime Agency has arrested her for questioning on these corruption charges.

So read the news below:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/diezani-alison-madueke-arrested-in-london/

I will want you to help me secure my mothers properties (fund) so that we can invest it in your Country. Can you assist me? You will be greatly rewarded. I believe we can do business together...

Please reply if you think you can be of assistance and we can establish communication. l am ready and willing to divulge more information to you upon your positive response. Please let me know your thoughts.

My best wishes,

CHIMEZIE John Madueke
john.madu@...yun.com