Date:   Thu, 07 Apr 2022 00:12:56 -0400
From:   Ukraine Needs Help <broker2@...eshwers.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Support the people of Ukraine

Greetings,

Trust you are well my friend.

We are soliciting support for the people of Ukraine as they witness the
horrors of war and an increased displacement from their ancestral home.

We understand these are difficult and uncertain times, however as one of
our compony principles to never leave anyone behind, we like to kindly
solicit for your donation support to the women and children in Refugee
war camp in Kyiv, Ukraine. I know it's hard to trust these days but you
can do it out of love, kindness and support for humanitarian assistance
in impacted communities in Ukraine and surrounding regions where
Ukrainian refugees have fled.

Getting donations to people on ground in Ukraine is quite difficult due
to the ongoing war and we have been advised that all donation should be
done via Crypto Currency according to the Ukrainian ministry of defense.

Here are different wallet monitored for donation by verified Ukrainians
on ground.

BTC: bc1q370ydpdk6euc4qfwntd34uvccyvl6myza059gu

Eth.: 0x9E7bB55e87AFfD04d5f5680430fF2098aBacFF36

USDT: B9QCqmfYhfbfQ5hkFJ815pLEFrD45MW78vX9KoNonaB6

PerfectMoney Name: Support Ukraine, ID: U33367369

We have team all over the world incase you want to donate via bank
international or local transfer, also if you want to send via MoneyGram
or Western Union, you can contact us via email to request for payment
details.

Thank you.

Mrs Oleksandra Iryna (Muneshwers Kyiv)
Coordinator for humanitarian affair