Date:   Wed, 20 Apr 2022 19:52:57 +0200
From:   Marcin Juszkiewicz <marcin@...zkiewicz.com.pl>
To:     Spencer Baugh <sbaugh@...ern.com>, linux-api@...r.kernel.org
Cc:     linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org, torvalds@...ux-foundation.org,
        arnd@...db.de
Subject: Re: Explicitly defining the userspace API

W dniu 20.04.2022 o 18:15, Spencer Baugh pisze:

> Another related project is system call tables like
> https://marcin.juszkiewicz.com.pl/download/tables/syscalls.html  which
> don't contain any more information than already in SYSCALL_DEFINE.

This project was made to give a way of getting number<>name information
for system call. And for 'is it implemented'.

Nothing more, just simple info. And so far helped many developers and
their projects.

One day I got request from loongarch port maintainers to add their table
because systemd relies on it ;D

I also made Python module for using it. So far no known users :D

https://marcin.juszkiewicz.com.pl/2021/09/14/python-package-for-system-calls-information/