Date:   Tue, 26 Apr 2022 02:47:08 +0200
From:   "Mr.Roman" <rm2568590@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: I Need Your Assistance

My Good Friend,

Before I introduce myself, I wish to inform you that this mail is not a
hoax mail and I urge you to treat it seriously. This mail must come to you
as a big surprise, but I believe it is only a day that people meet and
become great friends and business partners. Please I want you to read this
mail very carefully and I must apologize for barging this message into your
mail box without any formal introduction due to the urgency and
confidentiality of this business and I know that this message will come to
you as a surprise. Please this is not a joke and I will not like you to
joke with it ok, with due respect to your person and much sincerity of
purpose, I make this contact with you as I believe that you can be of great
assistance to me. My name is Mr. Roman Arkadyevich Abramovich (born 24
October 1966)I am  a billionaire Russian oligarch and politician. I hold
joint Israeli and Portuguese citizenships. Please see this as a
confidential message and do not reveal it to another person and let me know
whether you can be of assistance regarding my proposal below because it is
top secret.

I am  one of seven oligarchs sanctioned by the UK government over the 2022
Russian invasion of Ukraine which i never supported, including asset
freezes and travel bans. But now as all my acounts and valuable assets have
been frozen and conphisicated. There is this very account i opened without
my identity and now i cannot claim it with my name and identity because it
was opened in an escrow account  in a bank in Africa when i was scouting
for good african players to play for my club Chelsea,the funds in the bank
is (£250,000,000 million British Pounds)two hundred and fiffty million
British pounds.This is where you come in now as the beneficiary of the said
fund because i left the space of the beneficiary open for me to claim the
funds back through a trusted beneficiary like you.

Please if you can stand and transfer this fund to your designated account
as the beneficiary i will back you up with the neccessary information that
you will need. I want you to know that this is a hundrd percent risk free
transaction if you follow my instructions there will be no mistakes.Once
the fund is transferred into your account please take only (£50,000,000
million Pounds) and keep the rest (£200,000,000 million Pounds) for me. i
will inform you in my next mail on how to invest the money in your own
country.

If you are willing to assist me on this i will feed you with more details.

sincerely,
Mr.R.Abramovich.