Date:   Sun, 12 Jun 2022 10:16:07 +0000
From:   "Mrs.Girdaladze Krummenacher" <goergekingsley@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Donation

--
Donation
My Dear Friend?
My name is Mrs.Girdaladze Krummenacher
,
Am a Western America but i lived in
Liechtenstein for many years and
now currently hospitalized in a private hospital here in Texas as a
result of Throat cancer?

My purpose of writing to you is because I was led by the spirit of God to
offer you the
money that Me and My late husband I have private account?

I’m 69 year old woman? It's an issue close incredibly to my heart, as
I'm one of those people: divorced, single and childless. My husband
and I were together for many years, but were unable to have children?
I’m offering
you the sum of money as a donation for the work of God and
charity and to take care of orphans and  help the less privileged.

May the good Lord bless you and your family?
When I hear from you with this email address
I will direct you on how to receive the money.
Contact me through my email address  ( MrsGirdaladze1@...look.com )
Please pray for me and god bless you?
Mrs.Girdaladze Krummenacher