Date:   Mon, 13 Jun 2022 12:29:14 +0200
From:   Morten Rasmussen <morten.rasmussen@....com>
To:     "Rafael J. Wysocki" <rafael@...nel.org>
Cc:     Linux PM <linux-pm@...r.kernel.org>,
        Daniel Lezcano <daniel.lezcano@...aro.org>,
        Ulf Hansson <ulf.hansson@...aro.org>,
        "Zhang, Rui" <rui.zhang@...el.com>,
        Viresh Kumar <viresh.kumar@...aro.org>,
        Srinivas Pandruvada <srinivas.pandruvada@...ux.intel.com>,
        Len Brown <len.brown@...el.com>,
        Saravana Kannan <saravanak@...gle.com>,
        Sudeep Holla <sudeep.holla@....com>
Subject: Re: [CFP] Power Management and Thermal Control MC at LPC 2022

Hi Rafael,

On Thu, Jun 09, 2022 at 12:20:31PM +0200, Rafael J. Wysocki wrote:
> [I see I sent this from my personal e-mail address, sorry for the confusion.]
>
> On Tue, Jun 7, 2022 at 5:30 PM Rafał Wysocki <rjwysocki@...il.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi All,
> >
> > On Wed, May 25, 2022 at 7:48 PM Rafał Wysocki <rjwysocki@...il.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi All,
> > >
> > > The Power Management and Thermal Control micro-conference:
> > >
> > > https://lpc.events/event/16/contributions/1158/
> > >
> > > has been accepted for the LPC 2022, so if you have a topic for
> > > discussion in that session, please submit it through the LPC web page:
> > >
> > > https://lpc.events/event/16/abstracts/
> > >
> > > (please choose Power Management and Thermal Control MC as the track).
> > > Please also submit topics already listed in the MC description.
> > >
> > > Please note that the LPC is mostly about discussing work in progress
> > > and development proposals, so make sure that your topic falls into
> > > this category.  In particular, please avoid submitting topics
> > > regarding work that has already been done.
> > >
> > > The LPC will be held in Dublin this year, but it should be possible to
> > > participate in the sessions remotely, so it should be fine to submit a
> > > topic even if you cannot go to Dublin in person.
> > >
> > > Looking forward to seeing you all at the LPC!
> >
> > The deadline for topic submissions is approaching (it appears to be June 15).
>
> There are 5 topics submitted ATM, 4 from Intel and 1 from AMD.  ARM is
> obviously underrepresented.

Thanks for the reminder. Conference attendance and travel is
surprisingly hard to organize this year. We will have presence from Arm,
but most likely only one person.

I have submitted a discussion topic on "Energy model accuracy" that I
hope to present. There might be overlap with some of Daniel's work?

Thanks,
Morten