Date:   Thu, 30 Jun 2022 17:19:09 +0000
From:   "Vijaya Krishna Nivarthi (Temp) (QUIC)" <quic_vnivarth@...cinc.com>
To:     Greg KH <gregkh@...uxfoundation.org>,
        "Vijaya Krishna Nivarthi (Temp) (QUIC)" <quic_vnivarth@...cinc.com>
CC:     "agross@...nel.org" <agross@...nel.org>,
        "bjorn.andersson@...aro.org" <bjorn.andersson@...aro.org>,
        "konrad.dybcio@...ainline.org" <konrad.dybcio@...ainline.org>,
        "jirislaby@...nel.org" <jirislaby@...nel.org>,
        "linux-arm-msm@...r.kernel.org" <linux-arm-msm@...r.kernel.org>,
        "linux-serial@...r.kernel.org" <linux-serial@...r.kernel.org>,
        "Mukesh Savaliya (QUIC)" <quic_msavaliy@...cinc.com>,
        "dianders@...omium.org" <dianders@...omium.org>,
        "mka@...omium.org" <mka@...omium.org>,
        "swboyd@...omium.org" <swboyd@...omium.org>
Subject: RE: [V2] tty: serial: qcom-geni-serial: Fix get_clk_div_rate() which
 otherwise could return a sub-optimal clock rate.

Test robot raised error for v1 patch and (I think) it got addressed in v2 with call to div_u64.
V2 doesn't have this error but other warnings which I am addressing along with other feedback.
Below is the error raised for v1.
Thank you,
Vijay/

All errors (new ones prefixed by >>):

   arm-linux-gnueabi-ld: arm-linux-gnueabi-ld: DWARF error: could not find abbrev number 121
   drivers/tty/serial/qcom_geni_serial.o: in function `find_clk_rate_in_tol':