Date:   Tue, 23 Aug 2022 10:31:40 +0300
From:   RAJESH DASARI <raajeshdasari@...il.com>
To:     Greg KH <gregkh@...uxfoundation.org>
Cc:     Jean-Philippe Brucker <jean-philippe@...aro.org>,
        stable@...r.kernel.org, linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org, df@...gle.com
Subject: Re: bpf selftest failed in 5.4.210 kernel

Sorry for the confusion, results are indeed confusing to me .
If I try with git bisect I get

git bisect bad
9d6f67365d9cdb389fbdac2bb5b00e59e345930e is the first bad commit

If I  try to test myself with multiple test scenarios(I have mentioned
in  the previous mails) for the bad commits , I see that bad commits
are
bpf: Verifer, adjust_scalar_min_max_vals to always call update_reg_bounds()
selftests/bpf: Fix test_align verifier log patterns
selftests/bpf: Fix "dubious pointer arithmetic" test

Thanks,
Rajesh Dasari.