Date:   Mon, 29 Aug 2022 11:04:26 -0400
From:   Gustavo Padovan <gustavo.padovan@...labora.com>
To:     kernelci-members@...ups.io,
        "kernelci@...ups.io" <kernelci@...ups.io>
Cc:     automated-testing@...ts.yoctoproject.org,
        "kernelci-tsc@...ups.io" <kernelci-tsc@...ups.io>,
        Simon Xiao <sixiao@...rosoft.com>,
        Carlos Cardenas <Carlos.Cardenas@...rosoft.com>,
        KY Srinivasan <kys@...rosoft.com>,
        Sharath George John <sgeorgejohn@...rosoft.com>,
        "Alain Gefflaut (HE/HIM)" <agefflaut@...rosoft.com>,
        Johnson George <Johnson.George@...rosoft.com>
Subject: Re: [kernelci-members] KernelCI working group: Web Dashboard

Hello,

The previous tentative below didn't work due to vacation season. Here's
a new pool with dates from 1st to 8th of September. Please answer it
until this Wednesday August 31th.

https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/dG5v423a

See the email below for meetings notes and current User Stories document.

Regards,

Gustavo

--
Gustavo Padovan

Collabora Ltd.
Platinum Building, St John's Innovation Park
Cambridge CB4 0DS, UK
Registered in England & Wales, no. 5513718