Date:   Wed, 07 Sep 2022 04:40:50 +0800
From:   Greg Hamper <scll.6@...l6.info>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: THIS IS VERY CONFIDENTIAL

--
Hello,

My name is Greg Hamper
I apologize to have contacted you this way without a direct
relationship. There is an opportunity to collaborate with me in the
sourcing of some materials needed by our company for production of the
different medicines we are researching.

I'm aware that this might be totally outside your professional
specialization, but it will be a great source for generating extra
revenue. I  discovered a manufacturer who can supply us at a lower rate
than our company's previous purchases. I will give you more specific
details when/if I receive feedback from you showing interest.

Warm Regards
Greg Hamper
Production & Control Manager,
Green Field Laboratories