Date:   Thu, 15 Sep 2022 09:09:26 +0100
From:   Chris Mason <clm@...com>
To:     Jonathan Corbet <corbet@....net>, linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org,
        ksummit@...ts.linux.dev
Cc:     tech-board@...ts.linuxfoundation.org,
        tab-elections@...ts.linuxfoundation.org
Subject: Re: [Tab-elections] Results from the 2022 LF TAB election

On 9/15/22 8:44 AM, Jonathan Corbet wrote:
> There were 960 eligible voters for the 2022 Linux Foundation Technical
> Advisory Board election, of whom 267 cast ballots.  The results were:
>
> 1. Kees Cook
> 2. Christian Brauner
> 3. Jakub Kicinski
> 4. Dan Williams
> 5. Dave Hansen
> ---
> 6. Chris Mason
> 7. KP Singh
>
> The top five candidates will serve two-year terms on the TAB.  Thanks to
> all who participated in this years election; please reach out to
> tab-elections@...ts.linuxfoundation.org if you have any questions.

Thanks for running the elections this year, and also thanks to Laura
Abbott for working through our transition to the fully online elections.

Congratulations to all the winners, I think the online process worked
really well, and I don't miss carrying around the ballot scanner in my
luggage at all.

> jon
>
> P.S. On a personal note: a special "thank you" to Chris Mason, who has
>       led the TAB well for many years.

Oh, it's my turn to thank this year's TAB for taking over the reins, and
also everyone that has put up with me over the years.  I've learned a
great deal from my time on the TAB, and I'm looking forward seeing you
all on the lists and at future conferences.

-chris