Date:   Thu, 15 Sep 2022 09:11:33 -0700
From:   moonlee park <moonleepark4@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: LOOKING FOWARD TO YOUR RESPOND

Please let me use this medium to create a mutual conversation with you
seeking for your acceptance on investing in your country under your
management as my  business partner, My name is Aisha  Gaddafi and
presently living in Oman, i am a Widow and single Mother with three
Children, the only biological Daughter of late Libyan President (Late
Colonel Muammar Gaddafi) and presently i am under political asylum
protection by the Omani Government.

I have funds worth " Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United State
Dollars" [$7.500.000.00 US Dollars] which I want to entrust to you for
investment projects in your country. If you are willing to handle this
project on my behalf, kindly reply urgent to enable me provide you
more details to start the transfer process, I will appreciate your
urgent response through my private email address below:

aishagaddafiaisha20@...il.com

You can know more through the BBC news links below:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-19966059

Thanks
Yours Truly Aisha
aishagaddafiaisha20@...il.com