Date:   Fri, 16 Sep 2022 07:52:14 +0300
From:   Tony Lindgren <tony@...mide.com>
To:     Arnd Bergmann <arnd@...db.de>
Cc:     Naresh Kamboju <naresh.kamboju@...aro.org>,
        Philipp Zabel <p.zabel@...gutronix.de>,
        Linux-OMAP <linux-omap@...r.kernel.org>,
        open list <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>,
        lkft-triage@...ts.linaro.org
Subject: Re: x15: kernel crash: LR is at sysc_enable_opt_clocks

Hi,

* Arnd Bergmann <arnd@...db.de> [220915 13:12]:
> On Thu, Sep 15, 2022, at 1:55 PM, Naresh Kamboju wrote:
> > On Wed, 14 Sept 2022 at 19:19, Arnd Bergmann <arnd@...db.de> wrote:
> >>
> >> What is the easiest way to find out how long this job
> >> has been failing, and what the last successful build
> >> was?
> >
> > It is not reproducible easily and I have checked when it got
> > started but failed to find it. Because on v6.0-rc3 kernel the x15
> > did not boot pass.
>
> To clarify my question: how to I look up on the website what the
> previous results for this boot were? Surely it must have passed
> at some point, and I would like to know e.g. whether this test
> setup booted 5.19, but I don't know how I see that.

Yeah it would be good to know if v5.19 boots OK. And if this happens on
every boot, or only sometimes. I have not seen this on beagle-x15.

Note that booting will fail between v6.0-rc1 until -rc4 because of
because of the fwlink deferred probe issue. The issue did not get fixed
until -rc4 with [0] below. Those fixes would need to be carried along
if trying to bisect this between v5.19 and the v6.0-rc series.

Regards,

Tony

[0] Commit 0b3acd1cc022 ("Merge tag 'driver-core-6.0-rc4' of
    git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/gregkh/driver-core")