Date:   Fri, 30 Sep 2022 09:52:04 +0800
From:   kernel test robot <oliver.sang@...el.com>
To:     Yury Norov <yury.norov@...il.com>
CC:     <lkp@...ts.01.org>, <lkp@...el.com>,
        Linux Memory Management List <linux-mm@...ck.org>,
        <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: [cpumask]  b9a7ecc71f:
 WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#__is_kernel_percpu_address

(please be noted we reported
    [cpumask] a9e4ab8629: WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#__is_kernel_percpu_address
at
    https://lists.01.org/hyperkitty/list/lkp@lists.01.org/thread/F3LJPKA3GI5HP4ONEITCL6MJGSZ5IYOS/
when this commit is still on
    https://github.com/norov/linux cpumask
now we noticed the commit has been merged in linux-next and observed the
similar issue still existing.
report again FYI)

Greeting,

FYI, we noticed the following commit (built with clang-14):

commit: b9a7ecc71fe582eaf67dcbf1f45fb30cd05510a4 ("cpumask: fix checking valid cpu range")
https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git master

in testcase: boot

on test machine: qemu-system-x86_64 -enable-kvm -cpu SandyBridge -smp 2 -m 16G

caused below changes (please refer to attached dmesg/kmsg for entire log/backtrace):

+----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+------------+------------+
|                                                                                                                                                                            | 944c417dae | b9a7ecc71f |
+----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+------------+------------+
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#__is_kernel_percpu_address                                                                                                             | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:__is_kernel_percpu_address                                                                                                                                             | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#pcpu_build_alloc_info                                                                                                                  | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:pcpu_build_alloc_info                                                                                                                                                  | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#pcpu_setup_first_chunk                                                                                                                 | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:pcpu_setup_first_chunk                                                                                                                                                 | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#setup_per_cpu_areas                                                                                                                    | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:setup_per_cpu_areas                                                                                                                                                    | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#build_all_zonelists_init                                                                                                               | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:build_all_zonelists_init                                                                                                                                               | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#setup_cpu_entry_areas                                                                                                                  | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:setup_cpu_entry_areas                                                                                                                                                  | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#pcpu_alloc                                                                                                                             | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:pcpu_alloc                                                                                                                                                             | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#__kmem_cache_create                                                                                                                    | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:__kmem_cache_create                                                                                                                                                    | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#vmalloc_init                                                                                                                           | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:vmalloc_init                                                                                                                                                           | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#__cpuhp_state_add_instance_cpuslocked                                                                                                  | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:__cpuhp_state_add_instance_cpuslocked                                                                                                                                  | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#set_buffer_entries                                                                                                                     | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:set_buffer_entries                                                                                                                                                     | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#sched_init                                                                                                                             | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:sched_init                                                                                                                                                             | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#cpudl_init                                                                                                                             | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:cpudl_init                                                                                                                                                             | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#cpupri_init                                                                                                                            | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:cpupri_init                                                                                                                                                            | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#group_init                                                                                                                             | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:group_init                                                                                                                                                             | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#workqueue_init_early                                                                                                                   | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:workqueue_init_early                                                                                                                                                   | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#alloc_workqueue                                                                                                                        | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:alloc_workqueue                                                                                                                                                        | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#kfree_rcu_batch_init                                                                                                                   | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:kfree_rcu_batch_init                                                                                                                                                   | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#rcu_init_one                                                                                                                           | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:rcu_init_one                                                                                                                                                           | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#context_tracking_init                                                                                                                  | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:context_tracking_init                                                                                                                                                  | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#alloc_desc                                                                                                                             | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:alloc_desc                                                                                                                                                             | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#_vm_unmap_aliases                                                                                                                      | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:_vm_unmap_aliases                                                                                                                                                      | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#purge_fragmented_blocks_allcpus                                                                                                        | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:purge_fragmented_blocks_allcpus                                                                                                                                        | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#init_timer_cpus                                                                                                                        | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:init_timer_cpus                                                                                                                                                        | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#softirq_init                                                                                                                           | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:softirq_init                                                                                                                                                           | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#perf_event_init_all_cpus                                                                                                               | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:perf_event_init_all_cpus                                                                                                                                               | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#init_srcu_struct_fields                                                                                                                | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:init_srcu_struct_fields                                                                                                                                                | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#perf_pmu_register                                                                                                                      | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:perf_pmu_register                                                                                                                                                      | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#init_hw_breakpoint                                                                                                                     | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:init_hw_breakpoint                                                                                                                                                     | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#call_function_init                                                                                                                     | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:call_function_init                                                                                                                                                     | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#setup_zone_pageset                                                                                                                     | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:setup_zone_pageset                                                                                                                                                     | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#__zone_set_pageset_high_and_batch                                                                                                      | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:__zone_set_pageset_high_and_batch                                                                                                                                      | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#cyc2ns_init_secondary_cpus                                                                                                             | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:cyc2ns_init_secondary_cpus                                                                                                                                             | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#__cpuhp_setup_state_cpuslocked                                                                                                         | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:__cpuhp_setup_state_cpuslocked                                                                                                                                         | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#cgroup_rstat_boot                                                                                                                      | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:cgroup_rstat_boot                                                                                                                                                      | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#cgroup_rstat_init                                                                                                                      | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:cgroup_rstat_init                                                                                                                                                      | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#nr_context_switches                                                                                                                    | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:nr_context_switches                                                                                                                                                    | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#smp_cpu_index_default                                                                                                                  | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:smp_cpu_index_default                                                                                                                                                  | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#topology_phys_to_logical_pkg                                                                                                           | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:topology_phys_to_logical_pkg                                                                                                                                           | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#topology_phys_to_logical_die                                                                                                           | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:topology_phys_to_logical_die                                                                                                                                           | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#smp_prepare_cpus_common                                                                                                                | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:smp_prepare_cpus_common                                                                                                                                                | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#workqueue_init                                                                                                                         | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:workqueue_init                                                                                                                                                         | 0          | 45         |
| calltrace:copy_process                                                                                                                                                     | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#wq_watchdog_reset_touched                                                                                                              | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:wq_watchdog_reset_touched                                                                                                                                              | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#start_shepherd_timer                                                                                                                   | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:start_shepherd_timer                                                                                                                                                   | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#cblist_init_generic                                                                                                                    | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:cblist_init_generic                                                                                                                                                    | 0          | 45         |
| calltrace:irq_exit_rcu                                                                                                                                                     | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#try_check_zero                                                                                                                         | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:try_check_zero                                                                                                                                                         | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#rcu_tasks_trace_pregp_step                                                                                                             | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:rcu_tasks_trace_pregp_step                                                                                                                                             | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#rcu_spawn_core_kthreads                                                                                                                | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:rcu_spawn_core_kthreads                                                                                                                                                | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#cpu_stop_init                                                                                                                          | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:cpu_stop_init                                                                                                                                                          | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#__lockup_detector_reconfigure                                                                                                          | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:__lockup_detector_reconfigure                                                                                                                                          | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#idle_threads_init                                                                                                                      | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:idle_threads_init                                                                                                                                                      | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#cpuhp_init_state                                                                                                                       | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:cpuhp_init_state                                                                                                                                                       | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#percpu_down_write                                                                                                                      | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:percpu_down_write                                                                                                                                                      | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#select_fallback_rq                                                                                                                     | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:select_fallback_rq                                                                                                                                                     | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#set_cpu_sibling_map                                                                                                                    | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:set_cpu_sibling_map                                                                                                                                                    | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#sched_core_lock                                                                                                                        | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:sched_core_lock                                                                                                                                                        | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#sched_core_unlock                                                                                                                      | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:sched_core_unlock                                                                                                                                                      | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#speculative_store_bypass_ht_init                                                                                                       | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:speculative_store_bypass_ht_init                                                                                                                                       | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#cpumask_any_and_distribute                                                                                                             | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:cpumask_any_and_distribute                                                                                                                                             | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#refresh_zone_stat_thresholds                                                                                                           | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:refresh_zone_stat_thresholds                                                                                                                                           | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#bringup_nonboot_cpus                                                                                                                   | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:bringup_nonboot_cpus                                                                                                                                                   | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#native_smp_cpus_done                                                                                                                   | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:native_smp_cpus_done                                                                                                                                                   | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#asym_cpu_capacity_scan                                                                                                                 | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:asym_cpu_capacity_scan                                                                                                                                                 | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#build_sched_domains                                                                                                                    | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:build_sched_domains                                                                                                                                                    | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#cpumask_next_wrap                                                                                                                      | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:cpumask_next_wrap                                                                                                                                                      | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#load_balance                                                                                                                           | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:load_balance                                                                                                                                                           | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:console_emit_next_record                                                                                                                                               | 0          | 42         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#init_sched_rt_class                                                                                                                    | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:init_sched_rt_class                                                                                                                                                    | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#init_sched_dl_class                                                                                                                    | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:init_sched_dl_class                                                                                                                                                    | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#find_idlest_cpu                                                                                                                        | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:find_idlest_cpu                                                                                                                                                        | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#kfree_rcu_scheduler_running                                                                                                            | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:kfree_rcu_scheduler_running                                                                                                                                            | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#filelock_init                                                                                                                          | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:filelock_init                                                                                                                                                          | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#pcpu_populate_chunk                                                                                                                    | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:pcpu_populate_chunk                                                                                                                                                    | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#mnt_get_count                                                                                                                          | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:mnt_get_count                                                                                                                                                          | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#bpf_prog_alloc                                                                                                                         | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:bpf_prog_alloc                                                                                                                                                         | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#smp_call_function_many_cond                                                                                                            | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:smp_call_function_many_cond                                                                                                                                            | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#topology_init                                                                                                                          | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:topology_init                                                                                                                                                          | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#clocksource_watchdog                                                                                                                   | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:clocksource_watchdog                                                                                                                                                   | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:default_idle                                                                                                                                                           | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#vmstat_shepherd                                                                                                                        | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:vmstat_shepherd                                                                                                                                                        | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#cryptd_init                                                                                                                            | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:cryptd_init                                                                                                                                                            | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#blk_mq_init                                                                                                                            | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:blk_mq_init                                                                                                                                                            | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#irq_matrix_alloc                                                                                                                       | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:irq_matrix_alloc                                                                                                                                                       | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#flush_all_cpus_locked                                                                                                                  | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:flush_all_cpus_locked                                                                                                                                                  | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#collect_percpu_times                                                                                                                   | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:collect_percpu_times                                                                                                                                                   | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#net_dev_init                                                                                                                           | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:net_dev_init                                                                                                                                                           | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#loopback_dev_init                                                                                                                      | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:loopback_dev_init                                                                                                                                                      | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#dev_lstats_read                                                                                                                        | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:dev_lstats_read                                                                                                                                                        | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#sched_rt_period_timer                                                                                                                  | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:sched_rt_period_timer                                                                                                                                                  | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#queue_stop_cpus_work                                                                                                                   | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:queue_stop_cpus_work                                                                                                                                                   | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#tracer_init_tracefs                                                                                                                    | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:tracer_init_tracefs                                                                                                                                                    | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#get_nr_inodes                                                                                                                          | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:get_nr_inodes                                                                                                                                                          | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#get_nr_dirty_inodes                                                                                                                    | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:get_nr_dirty_inodes                                                                                                                                                    | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#mnt_get_writers                                                                                                                        | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:mnt_get_writers                                                                                                                                                        | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#ip_rt_init                                                                                                                             | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:ip_rt_init                                                                                                                                                             | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#ipv4_mib_init_net                                                                                                                      | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:ipv4_mib_init_net                                                                                                                                                      | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#tcp_v4_init                                                                                                                            | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:tcp_v4_init                                                                                                                                                            | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#tcp_tasklet_init                                                                                                                       | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:tcp_tasklet_init                                                                                                                                                       | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#tcp_orphan_count_sum                                                                                                                   | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:tcp_orphan_count_sum                                                                                                                                                   | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:udp_table_init                                                                                                                                                         | 0          | 3          |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#icmp_init                                                                                                                              | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:icmp_init                                                                                                                                                              | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#__queue_work                                                                                                                           | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:__queue_work                                                                                                                                                           | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#init_tracer_tracefs                                                                                                                    | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:init_tracer_tracefs                                                                                                                                                    | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#cpuhp_sysfs_init                                                                                                                       | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:cpuhp_sysfs_init                                                                                                                                                       | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#tick_init_sysfs                                                                                                                        | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:tick_init_sysfs                                                                                                                                                        | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#kcov_init                                                                                                                              | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:kcov_init                                                                                                                                                              | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#set_pgdat_percpu_threshold                                                                                                             | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:set_pgdat_percpu_threshold                                                                                                                                             | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#acpi_processor_throttling_init                                                                                                         | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:acpi_processor_throttling_init                                                                                                                                         | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#populate_cache_leaves                                                                                                                  | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:populate_cache_leaves                                                                                                                                                  | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#blk_mq_map_queues                                                                                                                      | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:blk_mq_map_queues                                                                                                                                                      | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#sbitmap_init_node                                                                                                                      | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#blkg_alloc                                                                                                                             | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:blkg_alloc                                                                                                                                                             | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:sbitmap_init_node                                                                                                                                                      | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#iolatency_pd_init                                                                                                                      | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:iolatency_pd_init                                                                                                                                                      | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#__percpu_ref_switch_mode                                                                                                               | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:__percpu_ref_switch_mode                                                                                                                                               | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#blk_mq_init_allocated_queue                                                                                                            | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:blk_mq_init_allocated_queue                                                                                                                                            | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#blk_mq_sysfs_init                                                                                                                      | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:blk_mq_sysfs_init                                                                                                                                                      | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#blk_mq_map_swqueue                                                                                                                     | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:blk_mq_map_swqueue                                                                                                                                                     | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#blk_stat_add_callback                                                                                                                  | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:blk_stat_add_callback                                                                                                                                                  | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#blk_mq_update_queue_map                                                                                                                | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:blk_mq_update_queue_map                                                                                                                                                | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#flush_tlb_mm_range                                                                                                                     | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:flush_tlb_mm_range                                                                                                                                                     | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#spi_alloc_pcpu_stats                                                                                                                   | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:spi_alloc_pcpu_stats                                                                                                                                                   | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#ipv6_init_mibs                                                                                                                         | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:ipv6_init_mibs                                                                                                                                                         | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#icmpv6_init                                                                                                                            | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:icmpv6_init                                                                                                                                                            | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#cpumask_next                                                                                                                           | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:cpumask_next                                                                                                                                                           | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#ipv6_add_dev                                                                                                                           | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:ipv6_add_dev                                                                                                                                                           | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#ipip6_tunnel_init                                                                                                                      | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:ipip6_tunnel_init                                                                                                                                                      | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#dev_fetch_sw_netstats                                                                                                                  | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:dev_fetch_sw_netstats                                                                                                                                                  | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#snmp6_fill_stats                                                                                                                       | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:snmp6_fill_stats                                                                                                                                                       | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#update_sched_domain_debugfs                                                                                                            | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:update_sched_domain_debugfs                                                                                                                                            | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#rt_fibinfo_free_cpus                                                                                                                   | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:rt_fibinfo_free_cpus                                                                                                                                                   | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#qdisc_alloc                                                                                                                            | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:qdisc_alloc                                                                                                                                                            | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#rcu_barrier                                                                                                                            | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:rcu_barrier                                                                                                                                                            | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#nr_processes                                                                                                                           | 0          | 28         |
| RIP:nr_processes                                                                                                                                                           | 0          | 28         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#alloc_fair_sched_group                                                                                                                 | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:alloc_fair_sched_group                                                                                                                                                 | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#alloc_rt_sched_group                                                                                                                   | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:alloc_rt_sched_group                                                                                                                                                   | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#free_rt_sched_group                                                                                                                    | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:free_rt_sched_group                                                                                                                                                    | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#online_fair_sched_group                                                                                                                | 0          | 45         |
| RIP:online_fair_sched_group                                                                                                                                                | 0          | 45         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#c_start                                                                                                                                | 0          | 27         |
| RIP:c_start                                                                                                                                                                | 0          | 27         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#cgroup_rstat_flush_locked                                                                                                              | 0          | 27         |
| RIP:cgroup_rstat_flush_locked                                                                                                                                              | 0          | 27         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#__percpu_counter_sum                                                                                                                   | 0          | 35         |
| RIP:__percpu_counter_sum                                                                                                                                                   | 0          | 35         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#percpu_ref_switch_to_atomic_rcu                                                                                                        | 0          | 19         |
| RIP:percpu_ref_switch_to_atomic_rcu                                                                                                                                        | 0          | 19         |
| WARNING:at_include/linux/cpumask.h:#unregister_fair_sched_group                                                                                                            | 0          | 29         |
| RIP:unregister_fair_sched_group                                                                                                                                            | 0          | 29         |

+----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+------------+------------+

If you fix the issue, kindly add following tag
| Reported-by: kernel test robot <oliver.sang@...el.com>
| Link: https://lore.kernel.org/r/202209292151.f0b8f7f1-oliver.sang@intel.com

[    1.587838][    T0] ------------[ cut here ]------------
[ 1.588505][ T0] WARNING: CPU: 0 PID: 0 at include/linux/cpumask.h:110 __is_kernel_percpu_address (include/linux/cpumask.h:110 include/linux/cpumask.h:117 include/linux/cpumask.h:178 mm/percpu.c:2320)
[    1.589783][    T0] Modules linked in:
[    1.590250][    T0] CPU: 0 PID: 0 Comm: swapper Not tainted 6.0.0-rc4-00018-gb9a7ecc71fe5 #1
[    1.591281][    T0] Hardware name: QEMU Standard PC (i440FX + PIIX, 1996), BIOS 1.16.0-debian-1.16.0-4 04/01/2014
[ 1.592535][ T0] RIP: 0010:__is_kernel_percpu_address (include/linux/cpumask.h:110 include/linux/cpumask.h:117 include/linux/cpumask.h:178 mm/percpu.c:2320)
[ 1.593336][ T0] Code: 29 cb 72 16 48 8b 4d c8 48 01 c8 48 05 00 00 00 00 48 39 d0 0f 87 af 00 00 00 e8 61 99 ec ff e9 36 ff ff ff e8 57 99 ec ff 90 <0f> 0b 90 e9 49 ff ff ff 48 c7 c1 88 73 a7 89 80 e1 07 80 c1 03 38
All code
========
   0:	29 cb                	sub    %ecx,%ebx
   2:	72 16                	jb     0x1a
   4:	48 8b 4d c8          	mov    -0x38(%rbp),%rcx
   8:	48 01 c8             	add    %rcx,%rax
   b:	48 05 00 00 00 00    	add    $0x0,%rax
  11:	48 39 d0             	cmp    %rdx,%rax
  14:	0f 87 af 00 00 00    	ja     0xc9
  1a:	e8 61 99 ec ff       	callq  0xffffffffffec9980
  1f:	e9 36 ff ff ff       	jmpq   0xffffffffffffff5a
  24:	e8 57 99 ec ff       	callq  0xffffffffffec9980
  29:	90                   	nop
  2a:*	0f 0b                	ud2    		<-- trapping instruction
  2c:	90                   	nop
  2d:	e9 49 ff ff ff       	jmpq   0xffffffffffffff7b
  32:	48 c7 c1 88 73 a7 89 	mov    $0xffffffff89a77388,%rcx
  39:	80 e1 07             	and    $0x7,%cl
  3c:	80 c1 03             	add    $0x3,%cl
  3f:	38                   	.byte 0x38

Code starting with the faulting instruction
   0:	0f 0b                	ud2
   2:	90                   	nop
   3:	e9 49 ff ff ff       	jmpq   0xffffffffffffff51
   8:	48 c7 c1 88 73 a7 89 	mov    $0xffffffff89a77388,%rcx
   f:	80 e1 07             	and    $0x7,%cl
  12:	80 c1 03             	add    $0x3,%cl
  15:	38                   	.byte 0x38
[    1.595672][    T0] RSP: 0000:ffffffff88207b20 EFLAGS: 00010093 ORIG_RAX: 0000000000000000
[    1.596689][    T0] RAX: ffffffff814ed015 RBX: ffffffffff30c690 RCX: ffffffff882b0440
[    1.597660][    T0] RDX: 0000000000000000 RSI: 0000000000000002 RDI: ffffffff89a77170
[    1.598625][    T0] RBP: ffffffff88207b60 R08: 0000000000000001 R09: 0000000000000001
[    1.599589][    T0] R10: 0000000000000000 R11: dffff7fff134ee2e R12: dffffc0000000000
[    1.600507][    T0] R13: 0000000000000002 R14: 1ffffffff134ee71 R15: dffffc0000000000
[    1.601435][    T0] FS:  0000000000000000(0000) GS:ffffffff89abe000(0000) knlGS:0000000000000000
[    1.602503][    T0] CS:  0010 DS: 0000 ES: 0000 CR0: 0000000080050033
[    1.603292][    T0] CR2: ffff88843ffff000 CR3: 000000000827f000 CR4: 00000000000406b0
[    1.604301][    T0] Call Trace:
[    1.604704][    T0]  <TASK>
[ 1.605070][ T0] assign_lock_key (kernel/locking/lockdep.c:966)
[ 1.605641][ T0] register_lock_class (kernel/locking/lockdep.c:?)
[ 1.606283][ T0] ? __lock_acquire (kernel/locking/lockdep.c:?)
[ 1.606885][ T0] __lock_acquire (kernel/locking/lockdep.c:?)
[ 1.607457][ T0] ? __cpuhp_setup_state_cpuslocked (kernel/cpu.c:2099)
[ 1.608221][ T0] lock_acquire (kernel/locking/lockdep.c:5666)
[ 1.608764][ T0] ? register_syscore_ops (include/linux/list.h:102 drivers/base/syscore.c:24)
[ 1.609431][ T0] ? __kasan_check_read (mm/kasan/shadow.c:31)
[ 1.610050][ T0] __mutex_lock_common (kernel/locking/mutex.c:603)
[ 1.610682][ T0] ? register_syscore_ops (include/linux/list.h:102 drivers/base/syscore.c:24)
[ 1.611316][ T0] ? rcu_read_lock_held_common (kernel/rcu/update.c:104)
[ 1.611988][ T0] ? lock_release (arch/x86/include/asm/bitops.h:228 arch/x86/include/asm/bitops.h:240 include/asm-generic/bitops/instrumented-non-atomic.h:142 kernel/locking/lockdep.c:227 kernel/locking/lockdep.c:351 kernel/locking/lockdep.c:5348 kernel/locking/lockdep.c:5686)
[ 1.612555][ T0] ? register_syscore_ops (include/linux/list.h:102 drivers/base/syscore.c:24)
[ 1.613178][ T0] ? rcu_read_lock_any_held (kernel/rcu/update.c:344)
[ 1.613844][ T0] mutex_lock_nested (kernel/locking/mutex.c:747 kernel/locking/mutex.c:799)
[ 1.614394][ T0] register_syscore_ops (include/linux/list.h:102 drivers/base/syscore.c:24)
[ 1.615010][ T0] kvm_guest_init (arch/x86/kernel/kvm.c:873)
[ 1.615603][ T0] setup_arch (arch/x86/kernel/setup.c:1299)
[ 1.616127][ T0] start_kernel (init/main.c:953)
[ 1.616683][ T0] x86_64_start_reservations (arch/x86/kernel/head64.c:557)
[ 1.617354][ T0] x86_64_start_kernel (arch/x86/kernel/head64.c:538)
[ 1.617991][ T0] secondary_startup_64_no_verify (??:?)
[    1.618723][    T0]  </TASK>
[    1.619100][    T0] irq event stamp: 0
[ 1.619596][ T0] hardirqs last enabled at (0): 0x0
[ 1.620473][ T0] hardirqs last disabled at (0): 0x0
[ 1.621376][ T0] softirqs last enabled at (0): 0x0
[ 1.622287][ T0] softirqs last disabled at (0): 0x0
[    1.623156][    T0] ---[ end trace 0000000000000000 ]---
[    1.623917][    T0] [mem 0xc0000000-0xfeffbfff] available for PCI devices
[    1.624731][    T0] Booting paravirtualized kernel on KVM
[    1.625408][    T0] clocksource: refined-jiffies: mask: 0xffffffff max_cycles: 0xffffffff, max_idle_ns: 1910969940391419 ns
[    1.626742][    T0] setup_percpu: NR_CPUS:64 nr_cpumask_bits:2 nr_cpu_ids:2 nr_node_ids:1

To reproduce:

        # build kernel
	cd linux
	cp config-6.0.0-rc4-00018-gb9a7ecc71fe5 .config
	make HOSTCC=clang-14 CC=clang-14 ARCH=x86_64 olddefconfig prepare modules_prepare bzImage modules
	make HOSTCC=clang-14 CC=clang-14 ARCH=x86_64 INSTALL_MOD_PATH=<mod-install-dir> modules_install
	cd <mod-install-dir>
	find lib/ | cpio -o -H newc --quiet | gzip > modules.cgz

        git clone https://github.com/intel/lkp-tests.git
        cd lkp-tests
        bin/lkp qemu -k <bzImage> -m modules.cgz job-script # job-script is attached in this email

        # if come across any failure that blocks the test,
        # please remove ~/.lkp and /lkp dir to run from a clean state.

--
0-DAY CI Kernel Test Service
https://01.org/lkp

View attachment "config-6.0.0-rc4-00018-gb9a7ecc71fe5" of type "text/plain" (179319 bytes)

View attachment "job-script" of type "text/plain" (4712 bytes)

Download attachment "dmesg.xz" of type "application/x-xz" (117248 bytes)