Date:   Fri, 21 Oct 2022 13:34:26 +0000
From:   Enrico Bandera <enrico.bandera@...nus.com>
To:     "linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org" <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: Kernel oops issued

Hi,
I'm facing a systematic crash of kernel, whenever 2 instances of gstreamer are launched together.
Namely, in our system there is a service that runs a camera manager (that uses gstreamer libraries to handle video streaming).
If another gstreamer pipeline, accessing the same device, is launched the kernel crashes.

Please find attached the ending session of kernel log (dmesg)
I've enabled all debug info possible (I guess)

Thanks in advance
Enrico

Enrico Bandera
Software Engineer
enrico.bandera@...nus.com
dronus.com
t +39 345 295 00 42
Laboratorio T45 Ed. Q
Area Science Park
Basovizza, SS14 km 163,5
34149 Trieste - Italy

Dronus S.p.A. • Sede legale: Basovizza, SS14 KM 163,5 34149 Trieste (TS) • P.IVA 14668071005
Ai sensi del GDPR 2016/679 si precisa che le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio ed eventuali allegati sono riservate ed a uso esclusivo del destinatario. Qualora il messaggio in parola Le fosse pervenuto per errore, La invitiamo ad eliminarlo senza copiarlo e a non inoltrarlo a terzi, dandocene gentilmente comunicazione. Grazie.
Pursuant to GDPR 2016/679, you are hereby informed that this message contains confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee. If you are not the addressee, and have received this message by mistake, please delete it and immediately notify us. You may not copy or disseminate this message to anyone. Thank you.

[https://git.dronus.com/img/logo_firma.jpg]
Enrico Bandera
Software Engineer
enrico.bandera@...nus.com<mailto:enrico.bandera@...nus.com>
dronus.com<https://www.dronus.it/>
t +39 345 295 00 42<tel:00393452950042>
[...]

View attachment "kernel-Oops-log.txt" of type "text/plain" (5500 bytes)