Date:   Thu, 27 Oct 2022 21:50:58 +0100
From:   "Ms. Ella Vinegar" <ellavan212@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: GOOD DAY

Good day to you, my dear friend,

How are you doing today?

Please I would want you to read my message very well,

My name is Mrs. Ella Vinegar, 56yrs old, I am originally from
Switzerland. But my late husband is from Burkina Faso. I am someone
suffering from (cancer) before my late husband died.

I contacted you personally because the doctors told me few days ago,
that I have few months to live before I die.  I've decided to contact
you to help me develop divine mission projects in your country.
(Charity projects)

I have funds that my late husband left in the bank, and we have no
child before my husband's death. I want you to use the fund to develop
charity projects for the betterment of lives of orphan children,
widows, homeless people, church project or schools and any other way
that you know to help people that need help in order to make the world
better. I am confident to contact you today as I wish you can
understand me.

I want to know if we can collaborate to help the orphans, the needy
people and disability who are suffering. Can I trust you with the
funds? I'm currently going through some difficulties due to unforeseen
life circumstances. Please get back to me if we can collaborate to
help the less privileged, and if you can be trusted with the funds and
the charity projects.

I want you to respond for more details about the charity project.

Your sister in the Lord,
Mrs. Ella Vinegar