Date:   Mon, 31 Oct 2022 17:11:00 +0200
From:   "TOAN KY TRADING AND SERVICE CO., LTD" <admin@...esi.or.id>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Purchase Order  4029530

Hello

Find attached herewith our Official purchase order (PO.4029530).

Kindly confirm receipt and return with order confirmation and proforma
invoice.

We hope for a good partnership with you.

--
Thanks and Best Regards
HOANG TINH MR

htmlsig.comTOAN KY TRADING AND SERVICE CO., LTD

Mobile: + 84 903 695 220
E-mail: mailto:import.toanky@...il.com
Website: https://www.toanky.com
Tel: +84 28- 3948 5727, 28, 29
Fax: +84 28 3948 5730
Add: 11 Le Trung Nghia St, Ward 12, Tan Binh Dist , Ho Chi Minh City

Download attachment "PURCHASE ORDER__Pdf.gz" of type "application/x-gzip" (206118 bytes)