Date:   Wed, 30 Nov 2022 02:02:06 -0800
From:   David Alex <davidalexman56@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Re: I donate this money to you

Hello my name is David Alex I am sick ischemic heart disease I read
about you on a website. I have a few days to live I want to send you
my money I know you will need it $5,000,000 I do not have a wife or
children I lost my wife 4 years ago..I want you to take this money and
use it well and also help orphan children.. If you accept my offer
please reply me now.
May the lord bless you as you do this