Date:   Tue, 13 Dec 2022 02:31:42 +0100
From:   "Sales representative (Atin Sharma) " <asharma@...ifiicbasin.com>
To:     linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: END OF YEAR ENQUIRY

Greetings to you i hope you're safe

However from our records, we've dealt with your company in the past (2017) and wish to rekindle our business relationship.

I've looked through your company website and would like to request your current price list. Please If possible, can I have a cell number to reach you on? or you can call me on my number in my signature, I'm always available except during lunch break.

Note: For further discussions kindly send your current price list and samples directly to our company e-mail address:
(asharma@...ifiicbasin.com)
Onpon your early reply a trial order will be placed through WeTransfer link..

Best Regards
Atin Sharma
sales representative

Head of Pacific Supramax
Office address: 31/F, One Island South, 2 Heung Yip Road, Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong
General enquires: +852 2233 7666
Whatsapp  +(513) 818-3476
www.pacificbasin.com