Date:   Wed, 21 Dec 2022 03:08:46 +0100
From:   "La Post Agent ;JOE AMAVIM" <togoapostoffice@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Ecowas Courier Diplomatic Agency Lome-Togo,

Ecowas Courier Diplomatic Agency Lome-Togo,
First-class Official Agent Mr.JOE AMAVIM
Official Email (togoapostoffice@...il.com)
Téléphone/Whtsapp+22897881529
DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE CODE SCTC/BUN/xxiv/2022-3 /850/01

Attention; Beneficiary, EMAIL ACCOUNT OWNER;

Greetings to you from Ecowas Courier Company Lome-Togo, as I have been
waiting for you to contact me with the yellow immunity tag fee of 195$
for non-inspection of any homeland security upon your approved visa
card delivery movement into your country.

Again it is important to note that your Fund/Payment was released with
the following particulars attached to it by UNITED NATIONS
COMPENSATION AWARD PROGRAM.

(1) File Number: F1267-2009, (2) Ref. Code: KP23/857/MCL5 /CO,(3)
Grant Number: MICC / 97846563459/206,(4) Personal Identification
Number (PIN):0866750

So, go ahead and make the payment under our cashier name Mrs.Okosi
Onuoha for me to obtain the immunity yellow tag and placed it upon
your delivery duty parcel and start coming into your country.

Use the data's below for urgent payment of $195;
Names; Mrs.Onuoha Okosi
Address; 17C BE-KPOTA ROAD LOME-TOGO REPUBLIC
Question; Yes/ Answer; Yes
Amount; 195$ Only

Finally, I will carry on the delivery upon my receiving of this tag
fee to avoid any intervention of any kind of homeland security along
the line. And please don’t fail to reconfirm to us once again these
data's;

 Your Full Names;........,Your home/office Address;........,Your
direct contact number;........

Thanks as we never stop working on your behalf based on the coverage
bond certificate will be done upon my reconfirmation of my final
terminal before I will contact the National Assurance agency for the
bond collection on your name together with Intent Letter of claim
certificate.

Yours in Charge
Mr.JOE AMAVIM
(Ecowas Courier Diplomatic Agent)