Date:   Tue, 31 Jan 2023 05:13:39 -1100
From:   Mrs Biya Ahmed <ppro45908@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Not Spam !

Hello,

Concerning the Bit-coins promotion program held at Rood Woko by
foreign investors.
This e-mails : tiipar023@...il.com,  won ( 55 Bit-Coins Prize) but the
owner is not aware, as I was sending notification letters to the
winners, i discovered this email has been disabled and no means to
reach the owner whereas BTC paying director agreed to pay the owner
the sum of US$970,000.00 cheque is already signed see attached file.

I just want you to play the rule of the owner of this email, so that
my bank will transfer attached cheque to your account,once you
receive, you will transfer $500,000.00 to my account, and keep
remaining $470.000.00 for your job well-done.

Once i receive your replay, I will give you the prize claim Agent
(contact) for you to inform him that you are the owner of the disabled
email,he will collect a payment ( Clearance Certificate ) in your name
and submit to our bank together with your receiving account for
instant payment.

Is true i don't know you in person, but i hope you will not make me
regret after the money comes into your account this is my fear.

Reply once after reading claims has deadline.

Best Regard
Mrs Biya Ahmed.
Commercial Bank Of Burkina Faso.
Reply Email: BTCS@...retary.net