Date:   Fri, 3 Feb 2023 02:04:26 -0800
From:   CAFOD <wilsonbrown3070@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: CAFOD

CAFOD Christian Aid London
35 Lower Marsh
Waterloo
London
SE1 7RL
United Kingdom

The Christian Aid London is on annual forum program of selecting
individuals, groups and organizations in coordinating to reach the aim
of assisting the Less Provided, Widows, HIV Patients and Orphanages.

We have this ban to select irrespective of faith, as we work through
people of all faith and none. You are been chosen as one of our
coordinator in your area to reach the aforementioned under privileged
ones.

We have mapped out sum fund for this program which is to be giving to
you for the assistance of the people around you. We trust God that you
will work with us accordingly. Reply for your interest.

Thanks and God bless you.

Ms. Chine McDonald.