Date:   Sun, 5 Feb 2023 18:17:05 +0100 (CET)
From:   Christian Kujau <lists@...dbynature.de>
To:     Borislav Petkov <bp@...en8.de>
cc:     Linus Torvalds <torvalds@...ux-foundation.org>,
        Juergen Gross <jgross@...e.com>,
        Michael Kelley <mikelley@...rosoft.com>,
        linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org, Greg KH <gregkh@...uxfoundation.org>,
Subject: Re: External USB disks not recognized with v6.1.8 when using Xen

On Sun, 5 Feb 2023, Borislav Petkov wrote:
> See below. I think it should be this way but I might be missing an
> angle...

Thanks for taking a stab at this, Borislav. With this applied to v6.2-rc6
(and 90b926e68f50 still reverted), the machine boots just fine, no new
errors and the USB disks show up just fine and appear to be usable. If
this ends up the final fix for this, feel free to add my Tested-by to the
same.

Thanks again,
Christian.
--
BOFH excuse #176:

vapors from evaporating sticky-note adhesives