Date:   Wed, 8 Mar 2023 17:41:05 +0100
From:   Miss Amanda Kipkalya <amandakipk@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Re: Re

Greeting's,

How are you doing I hope all is well. My name is Miss Amanda Kipkalya
Kones, I am 24 years old, I am a girl. I decided to extend my regards
to you because I have the Mind you could be a good person, I think,
and there are good people who can appreciate the value of friendship
because my mind convinced me that you may be the true person to help
me out in this my present condition i am now in a refugee camp in
Burkina Faso.

please reply me for more confidential discussions may be like that we
can become best friends in future sorry for my pictures i will enclose
it in my next mail and more about me when i hear from you okay i am
living now in a refugee camp, here is my WhatsApp number +226 55641872
and you can also call me direct call on the phone number as well, and
here is my privet email Address ( amandakipk@...il.com )

Warmest regards i will be waiting to hear from you,
Yours,
Miss Amanda Kipkalya Kones.