Date:   Sat, 11 Mar 2023 14:36:51 -0800
From:   "Emirates National Oil Company (ENOC)" <variouskovalyov@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Emirates National Oil Company (ENOC)

Greetings of the day,
We are inviting your esteemed company for vendor registration and
intending partners for Emirates National Oil Company (ENOC)
2023/2024 projects.
These projects are open for all companies around the world, if you
have intention to participate in the process,
please confirm your interest by contacting us through our official
email address  project-ae@...cvendor-ea.com
We appreciate your interest in this invitation, and look forward to
your early response.
MR. Nasir Khalid
Senior Project Manager
Emirates National Oil Company (ENOC)