Date:   Sun, 19 Mar 2023 14:43:14 +0000
From:   Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming <teo.en.ming@...tonmail.com>
To:     "linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org" <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>
Cc:     "ceo@...-en-ming-corp.com" <ceo@...-en-ming-corp.com>
Subject: My TP-Link EX510 AX3000 Dual-Band Gigabit Wi-Fi 6 Router has a paper notice on GNU General Public License

Good day from Singapore,

I have terminated my M1 ISP fiber home broadband with effect from 11 Mar 2023 Saturday because I need to pay about SGD$42 per month. My M1 fiber broadband contract ends on 11 Mar 2023.

Instead I have subscribed to Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA) Home Access program. This program is for EXTREMELY POOR FAMILIES in Singapore who are living in HDB PUBLIC RENTAL HOUSING PROGRAM. People who live in HDB Public Rental Flats (like myself) have very little money in their bank accounts and cannot afford to buy even the smallest HDB BTO 2-room apartment in Singapore. Because even the monies in our Central Provident Fund (CPF) accounts are mediocre/super low.

The participating ISP in the IMDA Home Access Program is MyRepublic. Under the IMDA Home Access program, I only need to pay SGD$14 per month for my fiber home broadband.

MyRepublic ISP has also given me a *FREE* TP-Link EX510 AX3000 Dual-Band Gigabit Wi-Fi 6 Router on 10 Mar 2023 Friday. MyRepublic fiber broadband line was also activated on the same day. Inside the packaging box there is a paper notice on GNU General Public License.

I believe my tp-link Wi-Fi 6 wireless router is most likely running on an open source Linux operating system.

How can I find out what version of the Linux Kernel it is running on? I think only Linux kernel 6.x support Wi-Fi 6. Am I right?

By the way, I live in a HDB 2-room RENTAL apartment in Ang Mo Kio Singapore.

Thank you.

Regards,

Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming
Targeted Individual in Singapore