Date:   Fri, 7 Apr 2023 20:29:20 +0000
From:   Naomi Johen <ms.monamohammed1200@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: For humanitarian

--
Dear beloved,

I can't believe that i have this opportunity to support you in your
humanitarian bid. I have severally tried to reach you but in vain. My
names are Mrs. Naomi Johen, 68 and I a citizen of Grenada. I lived in
Philippines for years where i did my missionary work. All i need from
you is your details to transfer my total account balance to you to
strengthen you in your charity services to humanity. I have long
resigned because of my health issues.
i am writing to you from my sick bed by the help of a little girl around me.

i would like to hear from you how you have been projecting with the
charity services in your area.

Respond to me very quickly for my health is not promising.

I am waiting for your quick reply.

Yours faithfully,
Naomi Johen.