Date:   Fri, 14 Apr 2023 12:49:26 +0100
From:   Moon Lee Park <leeparkmoon14@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: YOUR URGENT RESPONDS IS NEEDED.

I'm writing with tears and sorrow in my heart,My name is Moon Lee
Park. I am  24 year old girl and the only child of my deceased
parents. My father was an oil drilling engineer and he deposited the
sum of Two million five hundred thousand U.S Dollars in my name in
United kingdom bank  before he died in January 2019.

Please,I want you to help me and evacuate this money into the account
for investment purposes. After fter transfer, you will also help me to
get a student visa to come to your country to further my studies. I
made this decision because my uncle wants to kill me and take away my
inheritance!.I reported my uncle to the local Police here in my
country South Korea but nothing has been done to help me. My life is
in danger here in my country!

I am writing this letter to you from a local hotel where I am
currently hiding for my safety until i leave my country after my
transfer,I am willing to give you thirty percent of the money as
compensation.If you agree to help me. Please answer me quickly in my
private email address so that I can send you more information.

leeparkmoon14@...il.com

Yours faithfully
Moon Lee Park.