Date:   Thu, 25 May 2023 14:57:12 +0100
From:   Choi Park <ubacustormerscar@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: investment partners

--
Hello my friend how are you doing with your daily activities I hope
you are doing well, sorry that I have to contact you via this platform
again as I have tried to post this information via regular post but I
did not get a reply from you.
Please this massage is not meant to steal your information or harm you
but just to  do what my client mandated me to do  . i got your contact
when searching for a reliable and reputable person that can be trusted
as my that client  Mrs Ma-Ri  Kim from  Hong Kong  who  Directed  me
to get her someone that she will trust to invest part of her money
outside Hong Kong   for her under aged child  if you are interested
and can handle this funds let me know I hoping to hear from you for
more details  .
as said this  massage  does not any way  to steal your information or
anything evil
Mr Choi Park