Date:   Thu, 1 Jun 2023 23:19:56 +0100
From:   Choi Park <ubacustormerscar@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: investment partners

--
Hello my friend how are you doing with your daily activities I hope
you are doing well, sorry that I have to contact you via this
platform.  Please this massage is not any way meant to steal your
information, it’s just  to  assist my  client  to have   a  good
partner for investment  . i got your contact when searching for a
reliable and reputable person that can be trusted as my that client
Mrs. Ma-Ri  Kim from  Hong Kong   Directed  me to get her someone that
she can trust and  invest part of her money outside Hong Kong   for
her under aged child  if you are interested and can handle this funds
let me know  by  declaring your interest so that I can give you more
details about this   .
Mr Choi Park