Date:   Mon, 12 Jun 2023 08:47:19 +0000
From:   kathryn zongo <casimirekere11@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: FOR YOUR KIND CONSIDERATION!!

Hello Dear Nice to meet you, Am Miss kathryn zongo, very sorry for the
informal manner in which this letter is reaching you as it was
necessitated by my urgent need to get your response.
I came across your Email from my personal search and I decided to
contact you and I've something very important which I would like to
discuss with you and I would appreciate

 if you respond back to me through my email address as to tell you
more about me with my
photos, my private email as fellows (zongokatyh@...il.com)

Thanks
Miss kathryn zongo