Date:   Thu, 22 Jun 2023 05:53:19 -1100
From:   Mrs Biya Ahmed <tassingt@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Read: Mrs. Biya !

Bit-Coins Trade Centre Frankfurt Germany.

Dear BcB Baque Of Burkina ,

Concerning the 10 attched e-mails that was sent to your bank, they
were anonymously appeared among the emails used to test our technology
during our visit to Burkina Faso.

In order not to violent United Nations Law, from the our 10,000,000
US$ deposit we have with your bank, pay the sum 750,000.00 us$ to each
of the email owners as compensation for intruding into their privacy,
we also wish to advise them to change their email account for security
reasons or let them remain prudent with their email because is
monitored by public network.

Return balance of 2,500,000 US$ to our administraive account together
with the list of payments made to this people as instructed.

Regards
Mr Schmidt Saxony.
BTC Supervisor Office: +49 15510 504148.

Dear!
I 'm contact you because this e-mail ( tiipar023@...il.com ) is among
the listed 10 but unfortunately is just disabled and the owner is not
aware of this compensation.
I want you to stand as the owner of this disabled email
(tiipar023@...il.com) and receive this 750.000.00 US$, take 300,000.00
US$ and return 450,000.00 US$ to my account.

Thanks
Mrs. Biya Ahmed.
Secretary BcB Banque Du Burkina Faso.

Download attachment "ID.jpg" of type "image/jpeg" (52255 bytes)