Date:   Mon, 26 Jun 2023 10:21:26 -0500
From:   Larry Finger <Larry.Finger@...inger.net>
To:     Sardonimous <sardonimous@...mail.com>,
        Arnd Bergmann <arnd@...db.de>,
        Bagas Sanjaya <bagasdotme@...il.com>,
        Linux Regressions <regressions@...ts.linux.dev>,
        Linux Wireless <linux-wireless@...r.kernel.org>,
        Netdev <netdev@...r.kernel.org>
Cc:     Michael Büsch <m@...s.ch>,
        kernel test robot <lkp@...el.com>,
        Simon Horman <simon.horman@...igine.com>,
        Kalle Valo <kvalo@...nel.org>
Subject: Re: Fwd: After kernel 6.3.7 or 6.3.8 b43 driver fails

On 6/26/23 07:44, Sardonimous wrote:
> If I were to send you some test patches, could you create a kernel with them
> applied?
>
> Doubtful.

Sardonimous,

OK, that essentially eliminates  getting DMA to work. The cost of a MacBookPro7
is too much for me to acquire one to debug that issue.

On my PowerBook G4, I also got the failure to connect, thus I should be able to
fix that problem, but getting a new kernel with the fix onto your machine will
not be easy.

Is it possible to ssh into your machine, or to use TeamViewer? Those questions
do not need an answer now, but think about them.

Larry