Date:   Tue, 15 Aug 2023 09:12:22 +0200
From:   Wolfram Sang <wsa@...-dreams.de>
To:     Stephen Rothwell <sfr@...b.auug.org.au>
Cc:     Andi Shyti <andi.shyti@...nel.org>,
        Yicong Yang <yangyicong@...ilicon.com>
Subject: Re: linux-next: manual merge of the i2c tree with the i2c-host-fixes
 tree

Hi Stepehn,

> from the i2c-host-fixes tree and commit:

I think it makes sense to drop i2c-host-fixes and i2c-host from
linux-next again. Andi kindly helped out while I was on an unplanned
hiatus. But now I will populate my own branches again (with largely
pulling in Andi's branches). Thank you for the quick inclusion of his
branches and to Andi for helping out!

All the best,

   Wolfram

Download attachment "signature.asc" of type "application/pgp-signature" (834 bytes)