Date:   Fri, 8 Sep 2023 08:03:45 -0700
From:   Popov Aleksander <offficeo01@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: URGENT RESPONSE!!!

Greetings,

Trust you are doing well, I got your email contact from Google
business listing in your country and with your interesting profile, I
decided to contact you.

My name is Popov Aleksander from Ukraine, I'm a businessman reaching
from Kyiv where I am currently stuck due to the restriction of some
age bracket which is not allowed to leave the country as part of
government's martial law by virtue of the ongoing war here in Ukraine.

It has been over 18 months into the war. Many businesses have
collapsed, especially in my region the Mariupol City of Donetsk Oblast
where the Russian Army has invaded and occupied.

Considering the situation in my country, I have decided to make an
investment outside Ukraine so I'm searching for a capable partner who
can manage my resources judiciously, I can fund a multi-million
investment as partnership or loan as long as my fund will be in safe
hands. If you are interested, contact  PopovAleksander@...ton.me  for
more discussion.

Regards,
Popov Aleksander