Date:   Thu, 9 Nov 2023 23:32:50 -0800
From:   "BOOM OF SALES" <vyydsbmojd@...water.cm>
To:     theeccandme@...il.com
Subject: Advertise up to 200 MILLION EMAILS

Advertise up to 200 MILLION EMAILS WITH THE LOWEST PRICE! Immediate BOOM OF SALES!

TALK TO US:

WhatsApp:
+55 21 98110 4898

Skype:
corbettsoftware

You can advertise all over the world, or you can choose the countries and areas of your interest.
The greatest advertisement in the whole world, and you can watch the results ONLINE in real time, with our Exclusive Online Panel !

See the details:

- We do all the work for you.
- We send your ad up to 200 million emails.
- You can choose the areas of your best interest to direct the email sending.
- Your can watch online all the results in real time.
- If you donīt have the ad ready, we can create it for you at no extra cost.

To start your BOOM OF SALES, answer this email with the information below:

Name:
Email:
WhatsApp:
Choose the best option for you below:

(  ) US$ 150 - Advertise to 1 MILLION EMAILS
(  ) US$ 200 - Advertise to 5 MILLION EMAILS
(  ) US$ 300 - Advertise to 25 MILLION EMAILS
(  ) US$ 500 - Advertise to 50 MILLION EMAILS
(  ) US$ 750 - Advertise to 100 MILLION EMAILS
(  ) US$ 1000 - Advertise to 200 MILLION EMAILS

Or talk to us:

WhatsApp:
+55 21 98110 4898

Skype: