Date: Sun,  7 Jan 2024 13:30:14 -0800
From: SeongJae Park <sj@...nel.org>
Cc: damon@...ts.linux.dev,
	piyushs@...ux.vnet.ibm.com,
	aneesh.kumar@...ux.ibm.com,
	linux-mm@...ck.org,
	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: DAMON daily performance test results since 2022-06 are uploaded

Hello,

We're running DAMON performance tests nearly every day[1].  The results were
occasionally shared for major DAMON code change, but it has been a while since
the last update.  I just uploaded all the results of the runs to the DAMON
project website[2].  I will try to continue uploading future results, too.
Hopefully that would help someone get better insights or find regressions that
we overlooked.

The results could be better formatted for easier review, and I was delaying
upload of the results to do the formatting first.  But I just realized that I'm
too lazy, so ended up uploading the suboptimal format results first.  Hopefully
this will motivate us to prioritize the formatting.

As always, please feel free to aks questions or help :)

[1] https://github.com/awslabs/damon-tests/tree/next/perf
[2] https://damonitor.github.io/test/result/perf/index.html

Thanks,
SJ