Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2024 23:44:48 +0530
From: Dileep Sankhla <dileepsankhla.ds@...il.com>
To: greybus-dev@...ts.linaro.org, linux-staging@...ts.linux.dev,
	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Cc: pure.logic@...us-software.ie, johan@...nel.org, elder@...nel.org,
	gregkh@...uxfoundation.org
Subject: tree for the greybus subsystem

Hello,

I am fixing a coding style problem in the loopback bridge driver for
the Greybus loopback module. The source code file (please see [0]) is
located in the staging tree for the linux-next.

In order to create the patch, I need to find the right development
tree. I checked the MAINTAINERS file for the Greybus subsystem
development tree but could not find one. I also searched [1] for
"greybus", but without success.

What is the development tree for the greybus subsystem?

Regards,
Dileep

[0]: drivers/staging/greybus/loopback.c
[1]: https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/