Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2024 14:32:45 +0800
From: Zeng Heng <zengheng4@...wei.com>
To: Borislav Petkov <bp@...en8.de>
CC: <linux-tip-commits@...r.kernel.org>, Jun'ichi Nomura
	<junichi.nomura@....com>, Derek Barbosa <debarbos@...hat.com>, Ingo Molnar
	<mingo@...nel.org>, Kees Cook <keescook@...omium.org>, Linus Torvalds
	<torvalds@...ux-foundation.org>, "Paul E. McKenney" <paulmck@...nel.org>,
	Andy Lutomirski <luto@...nel.org>, "H. Peter Anvin" <hpa@...or.com>, Peter
 Zijlstra <peterz@...radead.org>, <x86@...nel.org>,
	<linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>, "liwei (GF)" <liwei391@...wei.com>
Subject: Re: [tip: x86/boot] x86/boot: Ignore NMIs during very early boot

Hi Borislav Petkov,

My main job is to develop driver software based on arm64 features.
Sometimes I also

help to analyze and solve problems found by other departments on x86
servers, and

contribute repair patches to the community.

I sent you the almost same patch before

(https://lore.kernel.org/all/20230110102745.2514694-1-zengheng4@huawei.com/),

but you kept struggling with my grammar rather than the code logic itself,

and even questioned my motives for sending the patch.

(https://lore.kernel.org/all/Y7174pEWZ8IzCdQ9@zn.tnic/)

Until just now, I saw your completely different responses to the same
patch.

I'm not pointing this out to change anything, but in the hope that other
people or

my colleagues would avoid encountering similar things.

Regards,

Zeng Heng