Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2024 19:55:47 +0200
From: Philipp Hortmann <philipp.g.hortmann@...il.com>
To: info@...g-engineering.com, wsa+renesas@...g-engineering.com
Cc: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@...uxfoundation.org>,
 linux-staging@...ts.linux.dev, linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: [RFC] staging: ks7010: How to proceed with Spectec SDW-823 microSD
 driver

Hi Wolfram,

you contributed a driver ks7010 to the staging subsystem in 2016.

In the first commit description you stated that you have not been able
to connect to a WPA-protected network. Did you manage to connect to a
WPA-protected network at a later time? Have you done any tests with this
hardware in the years up to today?

I am asking because I tried to find a test device to test it. That is
difficult in 2024.

Do you think the driver can be removed or should it stay in the mainline
kernel?

Thanks for your response.

Bye Philipp