Date: Fri,  3 May 2024 16:18:45 -0700
From: Sean Christopherson <seanjc@...gle.com>
To: Sean Christopherson <seanjc@...gle.com>
Cc: kvm@...r.kernel.org, linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org,
	Paolo Bonzini <pbonzini@...hat.com>
Subject: [ANNOUNCE / CFP] KVM Microconference at LPC 2024

Game on for the KVM Microconference at LPC 2024!

Proposals/abstracts can be submitted (link below) under the "KVM Microconference"
track.  Like last year, there will be a mix of short (~20 minutes) and long (~40)
slots.  Feel free to note your preferred slot duration in the submission, though
we reserve the right to ignore your hint.  :-)

Tenatively plan for the CFP window to close around the end of July.  We (Paolo
and/or I) will follow-up with more info in the coming weeks.

Thanks!

Logistics: https://lpc.events/event/18
KVM MC:    https://lpc.events/event/18/contributions/1659
Abstracts: https://lpc.events/event/18/abstracts