Date: Thu, 09 May 2024 15:22:19 -0400
From: Lyude Paul <lyude@...hat.com>
To: Thomas Gleixner <tglx@...utronix.de>, "Linux regression tracking
 (Thorsten Leemhuis)" <regressions@...mhuis.info>
Cc: x86@...nel.org, linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org, Mario Limonciello
	 <mario.limonciello@....com>, Borislav Petkov <bp@...en8.de>, Linux kernel
 regressions list <regressions@...ts.linux.dev>
Subject: Re: Early boot regression from f0551af0213 ("x86/topology: Ignore
 non-present APIC IDs in a present package")

So uh, apparently amazon decided that instead of using the shipping
address I have in their address book that is marked as "Default
Shipping Address" that it makes much more sense to sort all addresses
in the address book alphabetically, and then surprise me by sending it
to the first address in that list. which means the adapter got shipped
half way across the country and it's probably going to take me until at
least tomorrow to get a different one here, sorry :(.

Will get back to you with this info as soon as I can

--
Cheers,
 Lyude Paul (she/her)