Date: Wed, 22 May 2024 17:34:09 +0000
From: Arazil Songweaver <arazil@...zil.net>
Cc: linux-input@...r.kernel.org, Jiri Kosina <jikos@...nel.org>,
	Benjamin Tissoires <bentiss@...nel.org>,
	LKML <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: Re: BUG: Framework Laptop 16 i2c-hid Based Touchpad Sometimes Fails
 To Initialize Properly On Early Boot

I was able to reproduce this bug on kernel 6.6.0 which should rule out a
recent regression. Kernel 6.5.0 refused to start with a modules error.
Going earlier than that is probably pointless given that we are talking
about hardware first released in January 2024.

This issue is also on the kernel.org Bugzilla at: 218836

-Arazil