Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2024 17:46:06 +0200
From: Jens Glathe <jens.glathe@...schoolsolutions.biz>
To: "Rafael J. Wysocki" <rafael@...nel.org>, Johan Hovold <johan@...nel.org>
Cc: "Rafael J. Wysocki" <rafael.j.wysocki@...el.com>,
 Daniel Lezcano <daniel.lezcano@...aro.org>,
 Viresh Kumar <viresh.kumar@...aro.org>, Zhang Rui <rui.zhang@...el.com>,
 Lukasz Luba <lukasz.luba@....com>, Steev Klimaszewski <steev@...i.org>,
 linux-pm@...r.kernel.org, linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org,
 regressions@...ts.linux.dev
Subject: Re: cpufreq/thermal regression in 6.10

Hi there,

unfortunately I experienced the issue with the fix applied. I had to
revert this and  the original commit to get back to normal behaviour. My
system (also Lenovo Thinkpad X13s) uses the schedutil governor, the
behaviour is as described from Steev and Johan. The full throttling
happened during a package build and left the performance cores at 940800.

Cheers

Jens