Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2024 13:50:34 +0800
From: Aaron <ts1@...perf.com.cn>
To: linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: A factory you can trust

Hi  :
       I hope your business is getting better!
       We are a Very big production factory!  we produce high quality brand for swimwear and yoga and fitness and cycling and some t-shirts and beach shorts so on,
       We have over 2500 workers in our factory.
       There is no problem for any guest to require any audit report。
       I hope we can become as close as brothers and cooperate for a long time.
       We have been doing clothing factory for more than 30 years, I want to find a few good brothers sincerely good cooperation. we develop together.and become real good brothers, are you willing ?
         Whenever you come to China, remember to call me and get together to eat and talk.
         I hope your business goes from strength to strength !!! keep in touch, my brother friend !

Best regarding.
Waitting for your reply.
General Manager : Mr.Aaron
Email : aaron@...xpansion.com,