Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2024 12:02:20 +0200
From: "Linux regression tracking (Thorsten Leemhuis)"
 <regressions@...mhuis.info>
To: "Kaplan, David" <David.Kaplan@....com>,
 Thomas Zimmermann <tzimmermann@...e.de>,
Cc: "Petkov, Borislav" <Borislav.Petkov@....com>,
 "zack.rusin@...adcom.com" <zack.rusin@...adcom.com>,
 "dmitry.osipenko@...labora.com" <dmitry.osipenko@...labora.com>,
 "Koenig, Christian" <Christian.Koenig@....com>,
 Dave Airlie <airlied@...hat.com>,
 Maarten Lankhorst <maarten.lankhorst@...ux.intel.com>,
 Maxime Ripard <mripard@...nel.org>, LKML <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>,
 ML dri-devel <dri-devel@...ts.freedesktop.org>,
 "spice-devel@...ts.freedesktop.org" <spice-devel@...ts.freedesktop.org>,
 "virtualization@...ts.linux.dev" <virtualization@...ts.linux.dev>
Subject: Re: [REGRESSION] QXL display malfunction

Hi, Thorsten here, the Linux kernel's regression tracker. Top-posting
for once, to make this easily accessible to everyone.

Thomas, was there some progress wrt to fixing below regression? I might
have missed something, but from here it looks like this fall through the
cracks.

Makes me wonder if we should temporarily revert this for now to fix this
for rc7 and ensure things get at least one week of testing before the final.

Everything you wanna know about Linux kernel regression tracking:
https://linux-regtracking.leemhuis.info/about/#tldr
If I did something stupid, please tell me, as explained on that page.

#regzbot poke